TDI Podcast: Changing Trend, Is Apple’s Run Over? (#258)
April 8, 2012 8:30 pm
The market is in a new phase as there rally may be coming to an end. Is it over forever? That is something we explore and a good deal more. We also delve into the Eco Surprise Index and what is making Andrew Nervous.
Sponsor: GoToMeeting with HD Faces makes it easy
to collaborate online anytime. Try it Free!
Some of the topics covered:
- China service PMI slowing
- Unemployment at 8.2% – there’s a catch
- Is Apples move over?
- Employment numbers and explanation
- Is FED really done?
- Market trend change
- What to expect next week -Eco, Earnings
- Listeners write in – What is Andrew’s daily routine?
- Cranky – Eco surprise index
- Larry Williams – predicted 4/20 was end of rally (sell May?) props to Larry!
- Goldman’s 1,250 call for the S&P 500
Live and Alerting…
(Click the above for more information)
Looking to invest in The Disciplined Investor Managed Growth Strategy?
Click below for the virtual tour….