Important Economic Dates and Estimates for This Week
October 31, 2011 8:30 am
Over the next couple of days there are important reports that we will see out of China. There are many that are concerned that there is a hard landing in store, though the recent data is showing otherwise. Some of the following will help to clear up the disagreement:
- 10/30 11/01 Leading Index (see upcoming detail at 11am)
- 10/31 21:00 PMI Manufacturing
- 10/31 22:30 HSBC Manufacturing PMI
- 11/02 21:00 China Non-manufacturing PMI
- 11/02 22:30 China HSBC Services PMI
Additional economic reports out of the U.S. will be in play this week. Note the red highlights as these are considered important economic data points with market moving attributes.
Looking to invest in The Disciplined Investor Managed Growth Strategy?
Click HERE for the virtual tour….