Sunday Fun: The Economy is So Bad… How Bad is It?
August 28, 2011 9:52 am
- The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail
- CEO’s are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobile laid off 25 Congressmen
- Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America
- Motel Six won’t leave the light on anymore
- A picture is now only worth 200 words
- They renamed Wall Street ” Wal-Mart Street”
- And, finally (drumroll), I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.