TDI Podcast 216: Defense, Offense and Market Tactics
June 12, 2011 9:30 pm
Andrew gets right down to business to discuss how to handle this market. Some of the key indicators that may provide some insight into the next move for markets. What are the best ways to hedge and when is it time to release those hedges are explored in this episode.
Also, we discuss:
- China Stocks – Are they all bad?
- Saudi Arabia increases oil output
- Update on MELI
- How to adjust for market volatility
- Listener Questions (send your question to askandrew (at) thedisciplinedinvestor.com
- Silver – When to short? Key levels to watch
- The 2pm Market Save on Friday
- POMO Schedule
- and more….
Looking to invest in The Disciplined Investor Managed Growth Strategy?
Click below for the virtual tour….