Links and Reading for May 18th
May 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 18th :
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Obama Holding Assets of Up To $11.8 Million – Bloomberg – President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama reported holding total assets of between $2.8 million and $11.8 million, according to federal financial disclosures released today.
- H-P shares fall on report of memo from CEO – MarketWatch – Hewlett-Packard Co. HPQ -4.27% saw its shares fall more than 4% in after-hours trading on Monday after Bloomberg News ran a story citing a memo from CEO Leo Apotheker that warned of "another tough quarter" for the high-tech giant.
- Trump says he won’t run for president – MarketWatch – WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Real-estate developer and TV personality Donald Trump on Monday ended plans to seek the presidency as the Republican presidential field begins to take shape.
- Hewlett-Packard CEO Girds for ‘Tough Quarter’ – Bloomberg – Hewlett-Packard Co. (HPQ) Chief Executive Officer Leo Apotheker told top executives that he’s bracing for “another tough quarter” in the period that ends in July and urged deputies to “watch every penny and minimize all hiring.”