Links and Reading for March 31st
March 31, 2011 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 31st :
- Tech Trader Daily – Barrons.com – Brean, Murray, Caret & Co. analyst Wayne Chang today initiated coverage of four more solar stocks, adding JinkoSolar (JKS) and Renesola (SOL) at a Buy, and JA Solar (JASO) and Canadian Solar (CSIQ) at a Hold, to a long list that already includes First Solar (FSLR) and Trina Solar (TSL) at Buy, among others.
- Japan government may inject funds in Tepco – MarketWatch – TOKYO (MarketWatch) — The Japanese government is considering injecting public funds into struggling Tokyo Electric Power Co. (9501.TO), a spokesman from the national regulator said Friday.
- Libya-Owned Bank Drew at Least $5 Billion From Fed – Bloomberg – Arab Banking Corp., a lender part- owned by the Central Bank of Libya, used a branch in New York to borrow at least $5 billion from the U.S. Federal Reserve as credit markets seized up in 2008 and 2009.
- China Manufacturing Grows at Faster Pace as Economy Withstands Tightening – Bloomberg – The Purchasing Managers’ Index rose to 53.4 in March from 52.2 in February, the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing said in a statement on its website today. The reading compared with the median forecast of 54 in a Bloomberg News survey of 17 economists.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error