Links and Reading for September 23rd
September 23, 2010 5:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 23rd :
- Apple Passes PetroChina to Become Second-Largest Stock – WOW!
- Nike Rises: FYQ1 Beats; Futures Rise 10% – Nice shoe guys!
- Will the Stock Market Lose Some Steam? – ???? So, what else is new…
- Forex trading goes retail – This is a recipe for disaster
- Blockbuster bankruptcy – Too little, too late
- Petrobras sets sights high – Shares are struggling, too much govy intervention
- Yahoo says Alibaba stake is not for sale – Another rumor that is squashed
- France nears ban on full Muslim veils – World news – Europe – msnbc.com – YIKES!