Focus Media (FMCN) – A 20% Upside According to Goldman and Others
September 7, 2010 2:24 pm
How does this sound? Your company makes money from advertising to the billions of people in Asia. Multiply that by 2 for the amount of eyeballs that are looking at your ads.
Focus Media (FMCN) issues an earnings report and guidance. Looking good…
- Focus Media Sees 3q Non Core Units Revenue $20m-$22m
- Focus Media Sees 3q Adjusted Net $48m-$49m
- Focus Media Sees 3q Net Revenue For Core Units $120m-$123m
- Focus Media 2q Adjusted Eps Per Ads 30c
- Focus Media 2q Revenue $158.2m
- Focus Media (FMCN) target price increased to $27 by AURIGA
- Focus Media (FMCN) target price increased to $23 by JPMorgan
- Focus Media (FMCN) target price increased to $26 by Susquehanna
- Focus Media (FMCN) target price increased to $23 by Goldman Sachs
- Focus Media (FMCN) target price increased to $25 by Macquarie
Focus Media Holding Limited (Focus Media) is multi-platform digital media company. The networks operated by the Company include liquid crystal display (LCD) display network, poster frame network, in-store network, Internet advertising services network, billboard network and movie theater advertising network. The LCD display network includes the network of flat-panel television displays placed in commercial and public buildings marketed to advertisers as a network or as seven separate channels. The poster frame network includes the network of advertising poster frames in the elevators and public areas of residential complexes marketed under the brand name Framedia. The in-store network network of flat-panel television displays placed in specific product areas inside stores, such as selected consumer product sections, the main aisles and check-out lines in chain retail stores, or hypermarkets, as well as inside selected supermarkets and convenience stores.
Below is the Horowitz & Company “OneSheet” on Focus Media: