Links and Reading for September 2nd
September 2, 2010 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 2nd :
- Ryanair’s O’Leary Ponders One-Euro Toilets, Standing Passengers – Here he goes again….
- JPMorgan Said to End Proprietary Trading to Meet Volcker Rule – Come on… No Way
- Not To Be Seen: “Less Good” – Remember The “Less Bad” Media Days? : The Disciplined Investor – Yeah..
- Bernanke’s tired schtick – Nice one..
- HP authorizes $10B share buyback (AP) – Last ditch effort to keep stock up