Links and Reading for August 5th
August 5, 2010 9:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for August 5th :
- Romer to Resign as Obama Adviser – Another one bites the dust
- Larry Ellison, George Lucas Join Billionaires in Following Buffett-Gates Charity Pledge – WSJ.com – Great !
- Sales of Pickup Trucks Rebound – NYTimes.com – Small biz picking up?
- Goldman plans to spin off prop trading: report – Nice fellas!
- Rimm’s New Tablet – Research in Motion has been rumored to release a tablet computer to rival Apple's iPad in November