Links and Reading for July 13th
July 13, 2010 9:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for July 13th :
- Intel Tops Analysts’ Estimates, Says Recovery Has Legs – Bloomberg – Third-quarter sales will be $11.6 billion, plus or minus $400 million, the Santa Clara, California-based company said today in a statement. Analysts had estimated $10.9 billion on average
- Blinder Cuts U.S. Forecast, Says Fed Must Plan for More Easing – Bloomberg – Former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder trimmed his forecast for U.S. growth while saying it’s unlikely the nation will slide back into a recession.
- Singapore Raises Growth Forecast a Third Time as Asia Rebounds – Asia is on fire!
- Short Seller’s Researcher Wrote Attack on For-Profit Colleges – All is fair.. right?
- Ford Picks Battery Supplier for Electric Focus – NICE!