Links and Reading for July 8th
July 8, 2010 12:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for July 8th :
- Unmaterial world: June luxury shopping down – Business – Retail – Shoppers are getting more cost conscience
- California’s Long Beach Votes to Tax Pot to Plug Gap – "Higher Taxes"
- Microsoft’s Online Xbox Sales Probably Topped $1 Billion – So, why can't they make investors happy?
- Citi to Sell $1 Billion of Investments – Everybody is selling off the crapola
- Wells Fargo to Cut 3,800 Jobs, Stop Subprime Loans – Wow, never too late to get off the sauce