Links and Reading for July 6th
July 6, 2010 7:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for July 6th :
- Risky Design? Oil Wells in the Gulf – Great graphics and info on deepwater
- Apple blames iPhone reception woes on indicator – MarketWatch – Is this just hype of actual problem?
- Google books $700M buyout of travel software maker (AP) – But, it was a modest cut. Not much better than it was…
- Cisco to launch iPad-like tablet for office use – Copycat!
- Verizon Wireless Said to Start Offering IPhone in January – Nice for VZ…