Links and Reading for June 25th
June 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for June 25th :
- BP shares hit 14-year-low; shares down over $100B (AP) – Nasty situation. Should teach all companies a lesson
- Newsweek: Single-sex classrooms the answer? – Come on. Really?
- BP says it has spent $2 billion so far on oil spill – And still rising…
- Stocks to watch Monday – BP again…
- Quick Upside Resistance Levels to Watch on SP500 | Afraid to Trade.com Blog – Good work Corey!