Links and Reading for June 14th
June 14, 2010 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for June 14th :
- U.S. discovers vast mineral deposits in Afghanistan – Why were they looking for this?
- May retail sales plunge by largest amount in 8 months, raising worries on recovery – May was not the best month. Much could be from fear of markets and overseas
- Bernanke says recovery on track but jobs to lag – Slow slow growth…but outlook is better
- BP Investors Brace for Dividend Suspension – OH boy…..
- Diamond Offshore Falls After Report of Gulf Oil Leak – It took them how long to tell us?