Links and Reading for June 3rd
June 3, 2010 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for June 3rd :
- How about nuking the Gulf oil spill? No way, U.S. says – But they always change their minds in the end….
- Yen Trades Near 2-Week Low Amid Japan Political Uncertainty, U.S. Recovery – Dollar strength is not due to dollar strength, but other currency weakness.
- BP faces another setback; oil slick threatens Fla. – Nice….
- Australia banks used crisis to hike profit: report – They are not the only ones….
- Buffett fails to wow crisis panel on credit raters – Buffett was thrown softballs