Links and Reading for June 2nd
June 2, 2010 1:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for June 2nd :
- Another slick-fix setback as saw sticks on pipe – On and on and on….
- Euro Will Survive Crisis, Greek Default `Not So Likely Now,’ Stiglitz Says – Everyone is predicting the death of the Euro….
- Hewlett-Packard to cut 9K jobs in services unit – What is this all about?
- FASB Fair-Value Plan Is `Destructive Idea’ for Banks, Ex-FDIC Chief Says – But it is the truth….. Ugly as it may seem
- Stocks surge, China reassures on Europe debt – :-)