Links and Reading for May 27th
May 27, 2010 7:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 27th :
- Costco 3Q profit rises 46 percent as sales climb (AP) – The consumer is alive and well
- Barton Biggs Says Stock Market Set to ‘Pop’ in Days – Not the first time of late this has been his commentary
- China Is Long-Term Investor in Euro Assets, Foreign-Exchange Agency Says – China saves the day!
- Barton Biggs Says U.S. Stock Markets Oversold, Set for `Big Pop’ in Days – This would be nice…
- Banks May Have to Mark Loans at Fair Value Under Accounting Board Proposal – Here we go again. Changing the rules….