Links and Reading for May 25th
May 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 25th :
- McClellan Oscillator – Starting to Turn? Was That The Bottom? – Markets Bottoming?
- FTC Clears Google’s AdMob Purchase – Apple vs. Google in full swing
- Republican wins Hawaii special congressional vote – A slap on the left cheek of Pres Obama
- Greek PM says no need for default, restructuring – The last person we can trust… PM of Greece speaks with a forked tongue
- European Debt Crisis Won’t Derail Global Recovery, Geithner to Tell China – Can we believe him this time?