Links and Reading for May 18th
May 18, 2010 4:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 18th :
- TDI Podcast 161: Tom McClellan – Timing Signals Converging – Great Podcast
- Tarballs in Florida stoke fears of oil slick spread | Reuters – Fears that the huge Gulf of Mexico oil spill was spreading through ocean currents flared on Tuesday after tarballs were found on Florida's Key West, while energy giant BP Plc worked to capture more of the leaking crude.
- Building-Permit Drop May Signal Renewed U.S. Housing Slump, Feldstein Says – It was not that bad…… Just still too much supply
- SEC set to propose unified stock-halt system – The plan looks ill advised at this point
- Stocks in U.S. Decline on German Plan to Ban Naked Short Sales; Euro Falls – Not a good combo