Links and Reading for May 1st
May 1, 2010 7:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 1st :
- Number of the Week: $132 Billion of Lost Synthetic Mortgage Bets – Now that is not a surprise…
- AP sources: Madoff kin likely to face charges – It is about time….
- John Dvorak’s Second Opinion: The great Apple-Adobe rift – Good info
- Greece and Portugal – Parabolic Risk – Another day, another downgrade. After the grilling that the ratings agencies have been taking over the past few weeks (and past year), they are now in high gear….
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Falls as Profit Forecast Trails Estimates – No kidding…