Links and Reading for April 20th
April 20, 2010 2:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 20th :
- Coca-Cola 1Q profit rises 19 pct on overseas gains – Yahoo! Finance – Coca-Cola Co.'s first-quarter profit climbed 19 percent as the world's largest drink maker continued to expand rapidly overseas.<br />
That offset persistent weakness in the U.S. as shoppers skimped on buying soda, water, juices and teas.
- FSA to Investigate Goldman Sachs’s London Units After SEC Files Fraud Suit – And?
- Greece’s Borrowing Costs More Than Double on Concern Nation Will Default –
- School lunches called a national security threat – Diet and nutrition – Retired military officers say kids are growing up too pudgy for service
- ♪♫ Electro 2010 ★★★★★ (18/28) ஜ۩۞۩ஜ –
- Peabody, Consol Coal Operations Top U.S. in Most Violations – Cleaning up the worlf!
- A Google Tablet Could Be Good News for Adobe – Bits Blog – NYTimes.com – True?