Links and Reading for February 18th
February 18, 2010 2:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 18th :
- AvalonBay Ramps Up New Apartments in Bet Job Growth Eliminates Rental Glut – Stupid is as stupid does
- Yahoo, Microsoft to begin their Web ad partnership (AP) – Great, now we are just waiting for the announcement of the ending of that relationship when all figure out that it is not working.
- Wal-Mart profit rises 22 percent for 4Q (AP) – But misses EPS – Nice headline!
- Sands loss narrows on cost cuts, Macau strength – Say it how it is meant to be said….. A LOSER!
- Toyota Corolla hit with power steering complaints – This is getting out of control….(pun anyone?)
- Economics Take Fore in U.S.-China Tensions – WSJ.com – The mounting political tension between U.S. and China is poised to take on a more pronounced economic component—with Washington, in coming months, expected to press China over what officials see as an undervalued yuan.
- Burger King to Raise Burger Price – First coffee and now raising prices…. something is wrong with the King….