Links and Reading for February 16th
February 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 16th :
- Indicators We Are Watching – Bullish Signals for Metals? (GLD) (SLV) – Signals seem to be showing a move higher for Gold and Silver
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows 7 Mobile – Revealed –
- Fed’s Hoenig says fiscal strains pressuring Fed | Reuters – Growing mountains of U.S. government debt will increase pressure on Federal Reserve to hold interest rates low, making it harder to avoid inflation, a senior Fed official said on Tuesday.
- Burger King revamps coffee, eyes menu rehab (AP) – Burger King and Starbucks (SBUX) Seattle's Best Coffee confirm plan to offer coffee in Burger King restaurants nationwide
- China cuts holdings of U.S. Treasuries – Stocks & economy – Follow through…
- How To Get Cash for Appliances – WSJ.com – Is the old fridge about to kick-it? Freezer guzzling kilowatts? Boiler making sounds it shouldn't? If you're in the market for a replacement, there are new rebates kicking in now nationwide as part of the federal government's "Cash for Appliances" program.