Links and Reading for February 11th
February 11, 2010 7:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 11th :
- Motorola Plans Split Into Two Companies, With Jha Leading Phones, Set-Tops – Great! Now two crappy companies
- Google Dangles 100 Times Faster Internet Speeds in Verizon, AT&T Challenge – How cool is this?
- Lack of details hits euro – No kidding, the least amount of info I have every seen for a major breakdown
- Wall Street slips at open on Greece details – Details… What details?
- Food stamps find new acceptance – NYT: Governments now make efforts to attract working poor