Links and Reading for February 9th
February 9, 2010 6:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 9th :
- Iran Begins Enriching Uranium –
- China Report Uncovers Extensive Pollution – WSJ.com – BEIJING—China's government said its water is far more polluted and its industry is producing far more waste than previously realized, in a major study that environmentalists welcomed as a step toward greater transparency.
- How is Unemployment at 9.7%, with -800k Revisions? : The Disciplined Investor – How in the world do we get a revision of 800k plus on the number of people unemployed and at the same time have a reduction in the unemployment rate? Fishy?
- EU Stirs Expectations of Greek Aid Package to Ease Region’s Widest Deficit – This is getting stupid
- Merrill’s Ex-CEO Is Back, Atop CIT – Circulating the Crapola…
- Weak Dollar Illusory as Correlated Trading Shows Gains Since Bretton Woods – SO THERE!