Links and Reading for February 6th
February 6, 2010 3:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 6th :
- Cuomo Puts BofA’s Ken Lewis Atop List of CEOs Accused of Exploiting Crunch – Don't cross this guy's path on a bad day.
- Airport Body Scans Increase Radiation Exposure Risk, Safety Committee Says – Everything is bad for us…
- Dodd says to draft new financial reform bill – terrific, just the guy!
- Heinz revamps ketchup packets (AP) – Now they are thinking!
- Despite Critics, AIG Sets Bonuses – Maybe that was the plan to begin with
- China Patents Hit Record High – Nice