Links and Reading for February 1st
February 1, 2010 11:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 1st :
- Obama unveils 2011 budget with $3.83T in spending – Good news or disaster?
- Weekend Investor: A fund-manager change can endanger your money – I would agree with this..
- Latest Stimulus Report Fuels Jobs Pressure – Recipients of economic-stimulus money said they had used the funds to pay 599,108 workers in the last quarter of 2009, fewer than the number of jobs they had reported to have created or saved in the first seven months after the plan was enacted.
- GDP data may overstate economy’s health – Hmmmmm
- Microsoft posts record sales for second quarter – Nice beat…