Links and Reading for January 28th
January 28, 2010 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 28th :
- Ford Reports $2.7 Billion Annual Profit After Record Loss, Beats Estimates – Impressive…
- Republican Leaders to Watch Obama’s State of the Union Speech From Waikiki – ALOHA!
- Treasury One-Month Bill Rate Turns Negative for the First Time Since March – Negative rate…
- Caterpillar profit plunges but sees brighter 2010 – Always the bright outlook
- Oracle’s Ellison Sets New Course – Hardware for Oracle?