Links and Reading for January 21st
January 21, 2010 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 21st :
- China Losing to U.S. as Investment Choice on Bubble Concern in Global Poll – How weird is this?
- E.C. approves Oracle’s buyout of Sun Microsystems – Was there thought of anything else? EU wants to have the opportunity to sue later…
- JAL Bankruptcy May Prompt Japan Inc. to Shore Up Underfunded Pension Plans – This would be a good idea, needed a little push eh?
- Obama’s nominee to lead TSA withdraws – White House- msnbc.com – President Barack Obama's choice to lead the Transportation Security Administration withdrew his name Wednesday, a blow to an administration trying to explain how a man could attempt to blow up a commercial airliner on Christmas Day.
- Democrats reeling after Mass. loss – Yes Sir