Links and Reading for January 13th
January 13, 2010 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 13th :
- Obama to Announce Fee on 20 Banks to Recoup TARP (Update2) – Bloomberg.com – The move may have a bigger political than fiscal impact. By including it in the budget message that he will send to Congress next month, the president is tapping into public anger over the bailouts of the financial and auto industries, executive bonuses as well as the deficit.
- Google May Leave China Because of Cyber Attacks – WSJ.com – Here it is again….
- E-mail leak has Google threatening to leave China (AP) – Leaving China? Good for Bidu?
- Harbin Ice and Snow festival – Picture Stories- msnbc.com – The International Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin, the capital of China's Hellongiang Province, is held every year and attracts hundreds of thousands of revelers.
- DH Unplugged Stock Picks – DH Unplugged Stock Tracker