Links and Reading for January 7th
January 7, 2010 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 7th :
- Lennar Reports Unexpected Profit for Fourth Quarter After Reducing Costs – Surely no government initiatives here…..
- Eurostar Again Halts All Train Service Through Channel Tunnel After Snow – Global Warming again!
- Sears Quarterly Profit Outlook Tops Estimates on KMart Sales; Shares Jump – Lovely…. :-)
- Sen. Dodd makes it official: He won’t run again – HURRAY!
- U.S. Business Bankruptcies Surged 50% in ’09, Faster Than Individual Cases – What will 2010 bring
- U.K. shivers through worst cold snap in decades – Brrrrrrrrrrr.
- Chinese group says time is right for stronger yuan – Really?