Links and Reading for January 4th
January 4, 2010 6:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 4th :
- Is 2010 the year of wireless congestion? – Now what? Limits on usage? Spectrum additions?
- Natural-gas ETF burned investors in 2009 ETF Investing – Better late than never I suppose. WAY LATE. May be time to buy then….. :-)
- Apple to Ship Tablet Device in March – Wow, so no rumors anymore…. Apple and Google to rule the planet!
- $24 billion lawsuit filed against Credit Suisse (AP) – Just $24? Drop in the bucket…
- Obama administration seeks more wireless spectrum (AP) – Is this a good thing or????