Links and Reading for December 23rd
December 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for December 23rd :
- Home sales crater as subsidy wanes – This was expected (but apparently not by the economists)
- Balloon Boy’s Parents Get Jail Time – GOOD!
- Schumer Says Every State Received Special Treatment in Senate Health Bill – Does that make it right?
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Bernanke TIPS Give Way to Inflation as Deflation-Adjusted Yields Diminish – TIPS…
- Subzero Temperatures Batter Europe – WSJ.com – Global warming?