Links and Reading for December 13th
December 13, 2009 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for December 13th :
- With a New Phone, Google May Challenge Apple – Really? Or is this another threat with no legs?
- Google to Market Own Phone – Now what is going to be of Motorola?
- China, U.S. in spat as climate draft emerges – What else is new. We are always spitting and spatting with China these days….
- Video Player : Rolling Stone – Matt Taibbi on Obama’s Economy – Must watch!
- Obama’s Big Sellout : Rolling Stone – How could Obama let this happen? Is he just a rookie in the political big leagues, hoodwinked by Beltway old-timers? Or is the vacillating, ineffectual servant of banking interests we've been seeing on TV this fall who Obama really is?
- Most Madoff Victims Have Been Denied Repayment One Year After His Arrest – Sick