Links and Reading for December 6th
December 6, 2009 11:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for December 6th :
- Darling Considers Plans for Taxes on British Bankers, Wealthiest Families – This is such a bad idea. OK, tax the bankers, but not the others.
- Consumer group claims Zhu Zhu Pets unsafe – Here we go again. China toys under pressure right into the holiday buying season….
- Kuwait’s Sovereign-Wealth Fund Sells Stake in Citigroup for $4.1 Billion – Many are buying BAC and now selling C
- New Jersey Loses $22,000 a Day With Interest Rate Swap for Debt Never Sold – Goldman is doing well
- Capital One’s Warrant Sale Signals Less Taxpayer Profit in TARP Auctions – SHHHH, don't tell anyone.!
- Goldman adds Juniper to conviction buy list – AND don't forget Rackspace