Links and Reading for December 4th
December 4, 2009 8:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for December 4th :
- Sarbanes-Oxley Law May Be Reshaped by Court Clash Over Accounting Monitor –
- SEC Flash Review Sparks Debate – Now we are starting to get some sensible rules…
- Rothstein, Facing Fraud Charges, Surrenders Assets – The story keeps getting weirder every day
- Bernanke: Overseas bubbles not fault of low U.S. rates – Really?
- MassMutual Sues Rothstein Over $14.8 Million Insurance Policy – The Agent is going to get a chargeback!