Links and Reading for December 1st
December 1, 2009 5:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for December 1st :
- GM Chief Henderson to Resign From U.S. Automaker After Five Months on Job – That was quick
- Fla. lawyer charged with $1B investment fraud (AP) – FINALLY!
- Florida State Football Coach Bobby Bowden Retires After 34 Seasons at Helm – THANK GOODNESS!
- Somali sea gangs lure investors at pirate lair – This has to be capitalism at its best/worst. The Pirate Stock Exchange
- Australia Raises Interest Rates a Record Third Month as Economy Rebounds – Is this too soon?