Links and Reading for November 30th
November 30, 2009 5:01 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 30th :
- Cyber Monday’s Online Retail Sales Increase 16% in U.S., Coremetrics Says – Nice…
- U.K. Loan Write-Offs Hit New Record – Quietly this is beginning to stir up old fears.
- Canada’s Economy Expanded at Less-Than-Expected 0.4% Pace in Third Quarter – Seems to be a trend. Same issue with Japan.
- U.S. Coal Miners Expect to Cut Output Amid Glut – This is not healthy
- Shoppers spent less over Black Friday weekend – Online sales should be up