Links and Reading for November 24th
November 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 24th :
- Facebook Starts Dual-Class Stock Structure to Give Holders Voting Control – So it seems that IPO will be coming… 10billion valuation?
- New blackout hits Rio – Americas – What about the Olympics?
- Newsweek: Bankruptcies hit retirement villages – This is sad….
- Report: Almost 1 in 4 borrowers underwater – That is serious. Seems that many make light of this, but packs a mean punch.
- China stocks drop 3.5 pct in heavy trade, B shrs diver – SHANGHAI, Nov 24 (Reuters) – China's key stock index slid 3.45 percent on Tuesday while turnover jumped to a four-month high, as the dollar-denominated B-share index plunged and technical signals pointed an overbought market.
- Goldman’s Leme Calls Mexico Downgrade ‘Unnecessary’ – Right, how much do they own?
- Collider restarts after hitch – Nov. 21 – The Large Hadron particle acceleratior built to reproduce 'Big Bang' conditions restarts after a technical glitch caused a year-long delay.Paul Chapman reports.