Links and Reading for November 20th
November 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 20th :
- Obama’s Approval Rating Falls Below 50% for the First Time, Gallup Says – OH BOY!
- Investors to Goldman: Please be less greedy – Yeah Right….
- Panel: No need for annual cervical tests – And you thought that the new healthcare plan would not be telling you what to do…
- Retailers Slash Price on Palm’s Pixi – Is this company going to make it?
- Oprah Winfrey to End Show in 2011 – Another hit in the making?