Links and Reading for November 17th
November 17, 2009 4:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 17th :
- Foxwoods fails to make full debt payment (AP) – I thought gaming was a great industry?
- Home Depot Quarterly Profit Falls as Customers Cut Spending Amid Recession – Home Depot cuts cost by $460 million to get to this point
- NY Fed ‘paid AIG banks too much’ – NY FED = Geithner . He paid 100% on the dollar with little negotiations. It has been show that there could have been at least a 40% discount on the assets.
- Novartis: lower dose of flu vaccine sufficient – All of a sudden, when we find that there is a shortfall, a lower dose may be sufficient. Does anyone ever question this kind of crowd pushing PR?
- Bernanke: Fed will keep eye on sliding dollar – But not do anything of course…. Pandering to China… Who would have thought?