Links and Reading for November 16th
November 16, 2009 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 16th :
- Facing reform, drug makers raise prices – What doi you know. Save with one hand, raise with the other
- New York Manufacturing Expands in November for a Fourth Month – BUT – Looks like a nice headline… WAY below expecations…
- Chinese official says low U.S. rates dangerous – THEY want a fair playing field?
- Japan may continue to grow but… – this is nothing new . 20 times we have seen this over last decade
- Brown to Allow Regulators to ‘Tear Up’ Banks’ Bonus Agreements – Brown, who has trailed in polls for almost two years and must call an election by June, will set out his goals for the next session of parliament with the Queen’s Speech on Nov. 18. The proposals will also reverse a plan to cut a tax break on childcare, allow consumers to make class-action lawsuits against lenders and require banks to have a plan for winding down operations if they run into trouble, The Sunday Times said.
- Bloomberg.com – This is the dollar trade saga