Links and Reading for November 14th
November 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 14th :
- Paulson Hedge-Fund Firm Takes Citigroup Stake, Sells Goldman Sachs Holding – Somebody selling GS
- FBI Says Alleged Rothstein Ponzi Scheme Likely Tops $1 Billion – WSJ.com – This is horrifying
- John King to be replacing Dobbs’ show on CNN – WOW. Dobbs was a vocal critic of this administration and of Obama. Interesting..
- ‘Balloon boy’ parents to plead guilty, expect to get probation, their lawyer says – Bad, bad people.
- Currencies: Dollar bounces off new 15-month low – We shall see if it can hold…