Links and Reading for November 9th
November 9, 2009 9:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 9th :
- Fed Tarullo: Stress Tests Showed Flaws In Bank Risk Judgment – The 10.2% unemployment is way over the limit
- Industry pushes chocolate milk in schools – Does this make any sense?
- Kraft makes new, lowered bid for Cadbury – Lowered BID
- Hedge-Fund Giant Surfaces in Probe – This is getting rather ugly
- Landmark health bill passes House – Next…… Rip it part and then have the Senate vote.