Links and Reading for November 5th
November 5, 2009 7:01 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 5th :
- Owners become renters in bid to avoid foreclosures – Smart
- Pension Gap Among States, Cities May Be $1 Trillion, New Jersey Aide Says – What is a trillion dollars between friends. This is like Moores Law of finance.
- Fannie Mae Seeks $15 Billion in Government Aid After Ninth Straight Loss – What is another billion dollars?
- NAIC Shifts Away From Ratings Firms – Speechless
- Optimus Tactus keyboard – Cool keyboard
- Productivity gains may be bad news for job seekers – Productivity hitting highs – Rise of the Machines
- Christie Ousts Corzine in N.J. Governor Race, First Republican in 12 Years – What is this telling us about the love for the Dems these days?
- U.K. Is Big Winner with Lloyds Fees – In some circles this is called money laundering