Links and Reading for November 3rd
November 3, 2009 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 3rd :
- Nokia Siemens May Eliminate 5,760 Jobs as Telecom Equipment Sales Decline – This is a trend that is continuing. We are seeing new mass layofds all of a sudden. J&J also announced big cuts.
- RBS, Lloyds Banking Get $51 Billion From U.K. Taxpayers in Second Bailout – $$$ This is incredulous. Thank godness all of the toxic asset issues have been cleaned up ;-()
- Australia Raises Rates for 2nd Consecutive Month – That is a quick move, continuing to show the strength in commodities.
- RBS, Lloyds Get $51 Billion in Second Bank Bailout – Will there be a third?
- Stock Analysts Proving Right on Earnings With Investors Refusing to Agree – So who wins?
- Sarbanes-Oxley Exemption for Small Companies Said to Be Pushed by Emanuel – John will like this….