Links and Reading for November 2nd
November 2, 2009 12:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for November 2nd :
- Ford reports surprise $1 billion profit in Q3 – Well done. How much hangover from CFC?
- Tighter Belts Mean Thicker Waists – We get poor and fat at the same time. Thanks bankers!
- CIT Group Seeks Bankruptcy Protection After Bailout – Now the fun begins… This is a real issue that is going to cost the system
- Wilbur Ross Sees `Huge’ Commercial Property Crash Ahead for U.S. Assets – This needs to be looked at as he is usually somewhat upbeat
- Dubai Shares Tumble Most Since August, Leading Arab Market Drop – The world markets are fully correlated