Links and Reading for October 27th
October 27, 2009 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 27th :
- SEC Attempts to Curb High Frequency Trading – SEC is seeking ways to crack down on "naked access" or the practice of brokers giving high frequency access to public markets.
- Crowded theaters build momentum for 3-D at home – This will be really,but those silly glasses
- Capmark Files for Bankruptcy After Posting Quarterly Loss of $1.6 Billion – Nasty, getting nastier…
- Beating the Street is an easy feat for companies – This is interesting
- Free Silverlight streaming service to be replaced by paid Azure-hosted service – Silverlight is still alive, just need to pay if you are delivering content