Links and Reading for October 25th
October 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 25th :
- Microsoft Store Opens… – It looks like the Apple store. They are dressed like Apple employees. But it is the new Microsoft store. You want to know why? Microsoft HIRED the same design team that did the Apple stores
- Apple Ads’ New Target: Windows 7 (See the Videos!) – This has got to annoy the MS gang…
- California’s Push for Electric Cars May Make Residents Pay More for Power –
- Deflation in Japan Likely to Persist Until 2011, Central Bank May Forecast – Is deflation bad as we thought t was?
- Obama declares swine flu is a national emergency – NO kidding. We knew that, they knew that, but as usual did not want it know that we knew they knew.